Vantage Report not working

solewa
solewa Posts: 2
First Comment
edited April 2021 in Security
Hello,

I am trying to have ZyWALL USG 40 send log information to Vantage Report running on a PC on the network.  In fact, I checked and found out that the PC was bombarded with log information from USG 40.  However, it seems the java and mysql installed and running on the PC aren't really doing any thing.  When I log into Vantage Report using a web browser at "localhost:8080", I could add a USG40, but no meaningful information was shown since no information was handled by Vantage Report.  Worried that firewall might interfere, I even disabled firewall on the PC.  By the way, the PC is running MS Windows 7 Pro 64-bit.  

Any ideas?

Accepted Solution

All Replies

• I think I did everything right as you instructed, but the result is not showing.  I even confirmed that those UDP packets from USG40 were reaching the port 514 of the server computer running VRPT  
  • Zyxel_Emily
    Zyxel_Emily Posts: 1,278  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

Hi @solewa,

After the correct MAC address is entered, the logs appear on the VRPT server.

Because you only have on license on VRPT, we suggest you enable SecuReporter and send USG40’s logs to SecuReporter.

• hedezsystem
    hedezsystem Posts: 4  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Comment
    good evening dear...

I write to you because I am inconvenienced to place the vantage report license to a usg 1100, I understand that there is a new version of the vantage report that is the VRPT 4.0.05.61.01_20171208.
    Please can you help me? or if you can tell me where to find it. I would like them

thanks in advance
  • Zyxel_Stanley
    Zyxel_Stanley Posts: 1,361  Zyxel Employee
    Hi @hedezsystem
    I will send you VRPT download link by private message.
    You can consider SecuReporter in the future, all of devices have 30 days free trail service.
  • msc_nv
    msc_nv Posts: 1
    First Comment

Good day. Please send me a link to VRPT 4.0.05.61.01_20171208

• Zyxel_Cooldia
    Zyxel_Cooldia Posts: 1,426  Zyxel Employee

Hi @msc_nv

Welcome to Zyxel Community.? I will send you firmware link via private message.

I would recommend to use SecuReporter. It also provide detailed report to help network administrators with centralized view of network activities.

To celebrate the 30th anniversary of Zyxel, we're offering a 1-year SecuReporter subscription to ZyWALL and USG series customers! 

The promotion link below for your reference.

https://businessforum.zyxel.com/discussion/2879/celebrating-zyxel-s-30th-year-anniversary-promotion#latest

• Lorenzop
    Lorenzop Posts: 1
    First Comment

Hi,

I've the same problem, may I have the link to download the working version of Vantage Report?

Thanks.

Lorenzo

• Zyxel_Charlie
    Zyxel_Charlie Posts: 1,034  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment

@Lorenzop

I will send you firmware link via private message.

I would recommend to use SecuReporter. It also provide detailed report to help network administrators with centralized view of network activities.

• I've the same issue...where I can find release VRPT 4.0.05.61.01_20171208?

Security Highlight