[NEBULA]where i found the firmware for manual update of switch NSW Total Series? Thnak You very Much

RasnoDigl
RasnoDigl Posts: 11  Freshman Member
First Anniversary Nebula Gratitude First Comment
edited April 2021 in Nebula
good evening, I wanted to know if it was possible to manually update the firmware of the 
NSW100-10 and NSW100-10P and NSW100-28p switchs devices; From the NCC Console it cannot complete the total
firmware update but remains partial in orange; I don't understand why it's not possible,
find the firmware and do the manual update like the traditional zyxel switches. Thank you.
Andrea Sdringola

All Replies

• Zyxel_Jason
    Zyxel_Jason Posts: 394  Master Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Hi @AndreaSdringola,

I will PM you for detail information later.
    Please help to check you Forum Inbox.

Thanks.

Jason
  • I'm having the same issue w/ an NSW100-28P. Can you please advise how I can upgrade the switch manually?

Thanks in advance,

TJ
  • Zyxel_Jason
    Hi @tj_tazergy,

I will PM you later. 
    Please help to check you Forum Inbox.

Thanks.
    Jason
  • FYI to anyone who may encounter the same issue - this was resolved with a manual firmware update via the local web UI of the switch.
  • Zyxel_Jason
    Hi All,

Generally if your device shows partially done, need firmware upgrade, please go to firmware management page to upgrade device FW.

However, for specially cases that firmware upgrade cannot be perform, please feel free to contact Zyxel support any time.

Hope it helps.

Jason
  • helpdesk365
    helpdesk365 Posts: 1
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2019
    I found the firmware upgrade page in the Site-Wide - Configure - General Settings of the Nebula Control Center, not the on the Switch page as it seems to show above. From there, you can choose to 'perform the upgrade now' and it will perform the update for you.
    Hope this helps someone else :)
  • foxxp
    foxxp Posts: 1
    First Comment

I'm having the same issue w/ an NSW100-10. Can you please advise how I can upgrade the switch manually?

• Zyxel_Jason

Hi @foxxp ,

To have more details to identify the issue you have, I will PM you for more information.

Please help to check your Forum Inbox.

Thanks.

Jason
  • Pook
    Pook Posts: 136  Ally Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Nebula Gratitude Friend Collector
    edited September 2020
    I need a manual download of the latest Firmware too, dusted off a NSW100-24 running V2.00(ABBT.3) and it won't update via NCC! @Nebula_Jason

Nebula Tips & Tricks