[NEBULA] Add an administrator - cannot set the privilege

Nebz
Nebz Posts: 10  Freshman Member
First Anniversary Friend Collector First Comment
edited April 2021 in Nebula
Dear all,

I've a question about admin privilege. I have some devices for testing/ demo with various customers. I'd like to add customers to their site only but when i add an admin, he/she will be organisation admin. It means the new member can see all the sites in organisation.
I cannot see anywhere to set the privilege but can see the 'search administrators' with the privilege. Can you guide me?

Best Answers

• Zyxel_Dean
    Zyxel_Dean Posts: 237  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Nebz ,
    You have to select read-only for organization, then you can choose the site to assign a role to that admin

All Replies

• Nebula Moderator
    Nebula Moderator Posts: 127  Zyxel Employee
    edited July 2017
    Dear community member,

We have moved your post to the Nebula Control Center category.
    An official agent will reply you soon.

Thank you!
    Nebula Forum Moderator
  • Nebz
    Nebz Posts: 10  Freshman Member
    Thanks James, Can you guide me where to set it? When i add and admin, it has only Organisation access:

• Zyxel_Dean
    Zyxel_Dean Posts: 237  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Nebz ,
    You have to select read-only for organization, then you can choose the site to assign a role to that admin

• FrankIversen
    FrankIversen Posts: 92  Ally Member
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Comment Ideas master
    what is the procure to add an administrator for a MSP solution? I have gone to Administrator and added the email of our new user, but there is no place we can set password etc. for the administrator user.
    Does it work that the new administrator register a regular zyxel account, and then we use that to delegate him administrator role?
  • Zyxel_CSO
    Zyxel_CSO Posts: 375  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited May 2018
    @FrankIversen

If you would like to grant the selected administrator, the admin email is required to be signed up on myZyxel. You can either add an admin email at first and then register it later or the other way round (1. register the email on MZC 2. grant the email for admin privilege). Please refer to FAQ > Getting Started > How to register a myZyxel account? for more information. Once the email account is registered, you can delegate him/her as an admin role on NCC > ORGANIZATION > Administrator > +Add admin, enter Name/Email and Organization access with Org or Site level privilege.

I hope this has been helpful for you :)

Nebula Tips & Tricks