Basic configuration. LAN1 -> WAN interface to go online

GMV
GMV Posts: 2
First Comment
edited April 2021 in Security
Hello, I have a basic doubt regarding the configuration of usg40w. I have an ISP router with 1 port enabled with an IP 217.x.x.x. If I connect a PC and indicate an IP of the 217.x.x.x range that the ISP tells me, I can go online.

Connect the WAN port of the zyxel to the port enabled by the ISP on your router, and configure the IP, mask and gateway data in the WAN interface. On the other hand, the interlace LAN1 makes DHCP server for private ip 192.168.1.X. The problem is that I can not get PCs to go online connected to Zyxel on ports 2, 3 and 4 that are mapped to the LAN1 interface.

What additional configuration would be necessary to be able to go online? I tried with a static route 192.168.1.1/255.255.255.255/ to next step WAN.

Thank you very much for reading the message and I hope that some of you can share your knowledge and experience.

Best Answers

• GMV
    First Comment
    Answer ✓
    Thanks for the help, I tried to configure it in this way and it works correctly.

All Replies

• GMV
    First Comment
    Answer ✓
    Thanks for the help, I tried to configure it in this way and it works correctly.

Security Highlight