Is WMM coming to Nebula?

TAPTech
TAPTech Posts: 165  Master Member
First Anniversary 10 Comments Nebula Gratitude Friend Collector
edited April 2021 in Nebula
I do not see any options for WMM in Nebula AP settings.  Is that feature going to be added to the Free version of Nebula at any point?

Accepted Solution

All Replies

• Zyxel_Dean
    Zyxel_Dean Posts: 237  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Hi @TAPTech ,

Currently we did not have WMM in the roadmap, however I can transfer your request to the ideas section if you like:) .

• TAPTech
    Yes, please do.  We are pleased with the WMM Voice capabilities of the zyxel access points and have had good luck using them with VoIP, which we did not expect.  So we want more of it!  :)
  • dpssupport
    dpssupport Posts: 7  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Comment
    Hi TapTech!

i'm also interested in using VOIP handsets over nebula, and cant find and settings.  Did you mange or have to configure any thing to make your handsets work?  I need to ensure WMM Power Save and QOS is enabled and configured, just cant find any settings
  • TAPTech
    It looks like those features are not currently support in Nebula. We have a small fleet of USG40 and USG60 series routers, which we use as WiFi controllers. Nebula looks like it is getting better and better- we will most likely be moving over for the next hardware refresh. Hopefully they have some of these features implemented by then. For now, it doesn't look like a capability.

Nebula Tips & Tricks