N4100 bremst Routergeschwindigkeit

Lundenbergsand
Lundenbergsand Posts: 3
First Comment
edited April 2021 in Security

Hallo,

habe meinen Glasfaseranschluss von 50 Mbit/s auf 200 Mbit/s erhöht. Die 200 Mbit/s liegen auch am Router an und gehen direkt auf die N4100. Die gibt jedoch nur max 56 Mbit/s ins Netzwerk weiter. Handelt es sich hier um ein Einstellungsfehler ?

Danke für eine kurze Rückantwort..

All Replies

• Zyxel_Emily
    Zyxel_Emily Posts: 1,278  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

Please describe the issue in English or Chinese on this forum.
    If you'd like to ask question in other language, please contact your local Zyxel technical support.
    Thanks for your understanding.
  • Sorry,

I increased my connection from 50 Mbit / s to 200 Mbit / s. The 200 Mbit / s are also on the router and go directly to the N4100. However, the N4100 only gives a maximum of 56 Mbps to our network. Is this an adjustment error at the N4100 ? I´m searching but i can`t find a Point to adjust there.

Thanks for your help

• Zyxel_Emily
    Zyxel_Emily Posts: 1,278  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

The LAN ports on N4100 are 10/100 only.
    In our office with ISP 300Mbps speed, PC connecting to LAN port of N4100 gets download speed around 80-90Mbps when using default configuration file of N4100. 

The Ethernet adapter on the computer and the type of cable may also affect the speed.
    Could you share the topology and how you run the speed test with us?
  • Hi Emily,

<< The LAN ports on the N4100 are only 10/100.>>

are the problem. Thanks for your help ! So i have to look for a new hotspot that is able to provide our LAN with higher Speed.

Security Highlight