[News] Nebula has leveled up!
Dear Nebula fellows,Nebula expands its functionality again! We’re happy to announce that we’re releasing a bunch of new features of Nebula today, along with a comprehensive range of 9 hybrid switches! Take a look on the main enhancements.
- Support smart mesh: extended network coverage using existing access points; auto detect signal and establish connectivity without manual settings.
- Support traffic logs: exportable gateway traffic information via logs to your storage server.
- Support VPN topology: quick visualization of virtual private network topology.
- Support new hybrid switches: 9 new models range from 8- to 52-port PoE and non-PoE, and 4 of them come along with 10G uplink. All can be set up and managed via a local web browser or centrally managed with a few simple clicks via Nebula Control Center. (GS1920v2 series) (XGS1930 series)
- All-new Nebula Mobile app: expanded functionality for easier end-to-end installation, WiFi management, client policy settings and quick access to real-time information and trouble-shooting tools. (coming soon)
On top of that, Nebula Control Center has been updated to include over 20 new features, Please refer to the Nebula P5 Release Note for more detail
Nebula Access Point (NAP)
Nebula Security Gateway (NSG)
Along with the NCC upgrade, Nebula Access Points (NAP, Hybrid AP series) and Nebula Security Gateway (NSG) will have a new firmware available, which is necessary for running new features. Any setting under “Follow upgrade time” which, by default, is set to Sunday 12:00 am, i.e. 30th September, following the local time zone configured at your site. You can change the settings of your upgrade time to another day and hour. Moreover, you can use the option “Schedule the upgrade to” to delay the update to a desired date within a month later from the time you configured it, or select “Perform the upgrade now” option to enjoy the new features right away.