[NEBULA] NXC or Nebula - NAP?

JohnM
JohnM Posts: 21  Freshman Member
First Anniversary Friend Collector First Comment
edited April 2021 in Nebula
Hi Community!
Our business in Hungary used to sell Zyxel NXC wireless solutions. The new Nebula access point series turn out to be quite nice, intuitive & neat for our customers, moreover, I like the simplicity providing me the visibility of customers' networks through NCC.
Based in your experience, should I consider to completely move to Nebula? What is your recommendation when to still use NXC and when to use Nebula?

Comments

• Hello_Geek
    Hello_Geek Posts: 9  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    hmm...

In my understanding.....NXC has more configurations available and require higher skillsets from your IT.
  • RUnglaube
    RUnglaube Posts: 135  Ally Member
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    I'm agree with @Hello_Geek and you also mentioned it, Nebula is more intuitive and you don't need to be a wireless guru to set up your network!
    I also think that if monitoring is a substantial part of the business, nebula will be more convenient since you can access it from everywhere.
    "You will never walk along"
  • IAMBug
    IAMBug Posts: 9  Freshman Member
    First Comment
    edited March 2017
    maybe you can refer Nebula Solution Documentation under Document, and you may have the comparison between NXC and Nebula.
    I am bug. :o
  • Zyxel_Irene
    Zyxel_Irene Posts: 118  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Hi JohnM,

You also can refer the document under FAQ: How do I choose between Nebula or NXC products? to get more detail information. :smile:
  • JohnM
    JohnM Posts: 21  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Comment
    Hey ppl! thanks for your comments. I consider our clients will like Nebula since everything is moving to on cloud services nowadays.

Nebula Tips & Tricks