Client vpn activation

Corrado
Corrado Posts: 3
First Comment
edited April 2021 in Security
HI, i bought a licence of this client for ipsec ike with preshared key but i don't know how i can activate this software.My vpn working properly, all is fine but my licencense is a long code letter symbol and number.where have i to put this code?
thanks

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 118  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Dear @Corrado
    download the client

install en it will ask you for the key on first use!

• Zyxel_Cooldia
    Zyxel_Cooldia Posts: 1,426  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Hi @Corrado,
    Welcome to Zyxel Community :)
    The procedure of activation as below,
    1.    To find “Activation” Wizard on menu bar.

2.    Fill in license number and your email address then click Next to activate the license.

• Corrado
    First Comment
    edited June 2018
    thanks Mark and Zyxell_Cloodia for your answer.

i try to better explain my problem.i'm not upted enouth on vpn technologies and programs.

i saw where i must paste licence.what seems strange to me is that i have to paste a long code (3 word pages) in that space.so my doubt is: have i bought the right licence or it have to be used only to create certificate?

another question:
    the zyxell vpn client  licence is only for one year or unlimited?

latest question:
    the rainbow driver of the client seems to have problem with digital signiture of win 10.it could be a problem in some notebook.not all notebook bios let user disable secure boot.have you some suggestions for this problem?

thanks again and sorry for my bad english :/=)
  • Zyxel_Cooldia
    Zyxel_Cooldia Posts: 1,426  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Hi @Corrado,
    I think you are talking about the Greenbow IP sec VPN client :) , the license key format should be xxxxxx-xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx-xxxxxx with alphanumeric and characters, and it is not just only one year, it’s unlimited.
    As for digital signature driver sign issue, the new version will be released around end of July tentatively.

• Corrado
    First Comment
    hi Zyxell_Cloodia
    many thanks...i used two weeks searching information and you answered me in a comprensible way in two message.
    thanks very much =);)

Security Highlight