Known issues in Nebula Phase 3 preview stage

Nebula_BayardoNebula_Bayardo Moderator, Zyxel Official Agent Posts: 172  mod
edited November 28, 2018 2:05PM in Nebula Control Center
Hey guys,

We have identified that you might experience some of the following issues:
- Nebula Mobile APP for iOS cannot login when two-factor authentication is enabled but "Remember me" is unchecked.

We will keep you posted for new updates.
Thanks!
newtype

Comments

• newtypenewtype Member, R Posts: 25  Freshman Member
    just wondering if it's my issue or not. the page after login really paused a bit.
    this phase 3 release really adds many good stuff, keep on your good work !!
  • Nebula_BayardoNebula_Bayardo Moderator, Zyxel Official Agent Posts: 172  mod
    Hey there! I have an update for you, first mentioned issue related to SSID tagging has been solved already  =)

We are still working on the other 2 issues, they will be solved soon. Thanks for your patience! :)
    newtype
    Hello community!

We have identified an issue with the Site-wide Topology page. Currently, it's taking longer to display, causing a timeout error in some cases. 

We have our hands on it and expect to be fixed in short time :)
    edited May 17, 2018 6:17PM
    Good news :)

The following issues have been solved:
     - Topology taking longer to load, resulting in timeout error sometimes.
     - Select an organization from Choose Organization menu redirects to the Organization overview instead of the last visited site.
     - Being redirected to Choose Organization menu when there is only one organization under the account.

For this issue:
     - Some iOS devices may not be able to login with the Nebula Mobile APP.
    The APP store already counts with a new Nebula Mobile APP for iOS devices. However, when Two-factor authentication is enabled but "Remember me" option is disabled, the APP won't be able to log in.
    For now, as a workaround, you can check "Remember me" to enable it or disable 2FA.
    We are taking a look at how to solve this issue and will update you ASAP!

Cheers :)
    newtype
Sign In to comment.