Can you please advice why I can not reach my homepage while AiShield is running

Options
hirte_7
hirte_7 Posts: 14  Freshman Member
edited March 2020 in Multy WiFi System
Hi, I recognized that my own home page https://www.photographicworks.ch is not reachable AT ALL since AiShield is running. It is a hosted page. The page is reachable normal with 4G but in the WLAN I only get an info that the page is not reachable. I added the address to the whitelist but that has not effect. 
Thanks for your help

#MultyX_Mar_2020

All Replies

• Zyxel_Eric
    Zyxel_Eric Posts: 279  Zyxel Employee
    First Answer First Comment
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Dear Sir,

Can you provide your access time when you surfed the website and the record of the threat IP?
    We can check threats that match the timing that you provided and found out the blocked traffic.

Is it possible for you to send feedback from the AiShield App, and we can also check the timing from the log.

PS: Please try to remove the device which surf the website from your profile. If you have set a blocked website category which relates to your website in the content filter, it will blocked all the website which relate to this category.

Best Regards,
    Eric
  • hirte_7
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Hi Thanks for your reply. So between 3:45 pm CET and 3:57 CET today I tried to access the web page. In the browser of the iPhone I get "host not found".  During that time I see about 30 "Spam" threats. But I can not say if any of these are related to my web page. I can provide the DNS Entries if thst would help but I did not find the DNS IP listed as one of the 30 Spam entries in AiShield. 

None of my profiles has a blocked website entry. 

If I remove the iPhone from any profile - after about 10 minutes I can access the webpage. When I add the iPhone to a profile again, no access anymore. 
  • Zyxel_Eric
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Dear Sir,

Do you mean that your devices are not able to access certain websites when they are in a profile? And able to access websites after removing them from a profile?

Please try to create another profile, and select the Filter level as "Customzied", and do not contain any filter in this profile.
    After this setting, are your devices able to access website with this profile?

• hirte_7
    Options
    Hello. It is not clear to me what is happening. I created a new profile without any filters. I moved a Mac and an iPhone to this profile. 
    First, I had the impression this fixed the problem. I was able to reach the web page on the Mac. But then on the next day, same problem again. Web page is not reachable. It seems to be not related to the profile. Just today I repeated the exercise. Web page is currently only reachable, when I remove a device completely from any profile. Once the device is assigned to a profile, the page is not reachable. Regardless if the profile is empty or if the URL is added as Whitelist. 
    The web page is on a hosted platform and I never had any problems until I activated AiShield. Very confusing. 
  • Zyxel_Eric
    Options
    Dear Sir,

1. Does the blocked website appear on the blocked web URL frame?
    2. Can you share your Filter Settings to us?
    3. Please "Send Feedback" on your AiShield App, and we can analyze the log to clarify your issue.

• hirte_7
    Options
    Hi thanks for your feedback. 
    Below are the requested information. The url is not shown on the blocked url frame. 
  • hirte_7
    Options
    Feedback sent from the app

Consumer Product Help Center