Ai Shield trail over

ppbandit
ppbandit Posts: 4  Freshman Member
edited September 2019 in Multy WiFi System
Hi, my free trial period is now over, i only want to use parental control in the multy app, how do i do that?

#MultyX_Sep_2019

Accepted Solution

• Lomprayah
    Lomprayah Posts: 24  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary
    edited September 2019 Answer ✓
    Answer from Zyxel_Eric

After the license expired, the frontpage of AiShield will have a renew button, please click it, and check the license of you AiShield actually expired.
    Then, back to the Multy App, the parental control button should be able to click. If the button cannot click, please refresh the app.
    If you have multiple Multy Sites, please click "Switch Site" on the Menu of Multy App, then click "Connect", it can help to refresh all Multy Sites.

All Replies

• Hanamichi
    Hanamichi Posts: 125  Ally Member
    edited September 2019
    Do you mean after AiShield free trial license expired, you still cannot use the parental control of Multy App? Do you try to reboot your Multy X and re-open Multy App to check?
  • Lomprayah
    Lomprayah Posts: 24  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary
    edited September 2019 Answer ✓
    Answer from Zyxel_Eric

After the license expired, the frontpage of AiShield will have a renew button, please click it, and check the license of you AiShield actually expired.
    Then, back to the Multy App, the parental control button should be able to click. If the button cannot click, please refresh the app.
    If you have multiple Multy Sites, please click "Switch Site" on the Menu of Multy App, then click "Connect", it can help to refresh all Multy Sites.
  • ppbandit
    ppbandit Posts: 4  Freshman Member
    I had to logout of the app and re- login for it to work thanks. 

Consumer Product Help Center