[NEBULA] NWA1123 series on NCC?? :O

RUnglaube
RUnglaube Posts: 135  Ally Member
First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
edited April 2021 in Nebula
Wait a moment!!
I just saw this post HERE which is telling that NWA1123 devices are now able to manage through NCC? Is that true?  If so, Wow that's a big and really awesome surprise!!
Right now I cannot tried it but I'm eager to do so. Has someone tried it already?
"You will never walk along"

Comments

• BackZero
    BackZero Posts: 17  Freshman Member
    Friend Collector First Comment
    I registered NWA1123-ACv2 to NCC last night and what struck me the most is I don't need to put extra efforts into getting used to this model since it had become Nebula AP with the same configuration GUI!  :)

• Carlos4311
    Carlos4311 Posts: 11  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I tried it and it is working, so far so good.
  • RUnglaube
    RUnglaube Posts: 135  Ally Member
    I forgot to update my comments here.
    Yes, I tried during this weekend and all good! It's really awesome how easily you can switch from standalone to NCC by only registering the device on NCC. That's superb!
    I haven't tried to go back to standalone tho. Do you guys know if once I fallback to standalone the previous settings will be still there?
    "You will never walk along"
  • Nebula_Bayardo
    Nebula_Bayardo Posts: 179  Zyxel Employee
    @RUnglaube,
    No, once you unregister the NebulaFlex device from NCC, NCC will force the device to perform a default factory reset, this will become standalone with default settings as well.
    We would like that everyone enjoys and seizes all the free features, ease of use and benefits that Nebula offers!  =)

Glad you are happy with our surprise for you guys! ;)

Nebula Tips & Tricks