Connection drop

Stuart
Stuart Posts: 2  Freshman Member
edited September 2018 in Multy WiFi System
Hi I have internet drop on my Multy both hard and WiFi changed web browser as requested by Zyxel no difference . 
If I change back to by home hub 5 and it all works fine. Can I have some help with this as the help desk has passed me on , 
Ready to put in the bin it’s a very expensive mistake 

#MultyX_Sep

Comments

• Hanamichi
    Hanamichi Posts: 125  Ally Member
    edited September 2018
    Hi Stuart,

Can you explain more information about the problem? What does it mean?
    // I have internet drop on my Multy both hard and WiFi changed web browser as requested by Zyxel no difference.

Can you share your topology? And do you have two nodes or more?
    What kind of Internet drop? Any screenshot?
  • Stuart
    Stuart Posts: 2  Freshman Member
    Hi I have a Imac hard wired to the first nod then I have two more around my home the WiFi \on the home side looks to be ok , but I am having some signal drop (loose of connection) the funny thing is . The iMac is hard wired and is very slow to connect I have spoken to text support (David)
    and had no look there he has told me to do a ticket which I have with no reply yet ?
    This morning I can not use my iMac at all and have to use my iPad to write this as the hard weird connection is not working . I have also tried unplugging the iMac and it still does not like the Zyxel in my office it can see and it works intermittently. I have check with BT three times and there is no line problem . When I go back to Bt home hub the IMac works fine so I know it’s not the IMac .
    i did think them the Multy would be the answer to the home WiFi problem but never thought the my iMac would not work properly especially when it’s hard wired to the main router . It’s turned in to a nightmare as I work from home 
  • Hanamichi
    Hanamichi Posts: 125  Ally Member
    So, you mean that when your iMac is connected to 1st Multy X node via Ethernet cable, iMac has very slow connection speed? How's slow?
    When you cannot use iMac, it means iMac no Internet access via LAN connection? 
    Can you share your network topology, iMac model name and O.S. version?

Consumer Product Help Center