Multy X and NFS

Freddyg
Freddyg Posts: 17  Freshman Member
edited June 2018 in Multy WiFi System
Since installing my Multy yesterday,  I have fantastic wifi coverage,  but all of my NFS settings are screwed. I have removed and recreated all my shares and reexported them all, but nothing works. Help! I'm about to box it all up and send it back!

#MultyX_June

All Replies

• Freddyg
    Anyone use the Multy X with a Qnap NAS?

• Dexter
    Dexter Posts: 108  Ally Member
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Comment
    edited June 2018
    Any information about "nothing works"?
    May I know how do you use it? Can you share your problem more detail?

Below is my usage, but my NAS is ZYXEL.

• Freddyg
    I can see the NFS shares on my PCs and multimedia devices,  but when I  try to mount or access them, the device (PC / media player) freezes and must be rebooted.
  • Dexter
    Dexter Posts: 108  Ally Member
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Comment
    edited June 2018
    What is your network topology?
    Can you share the operating system of your PC (Windows or Linux or ...) and model of your NAS? How do you see the NFS shares and mount/access it? May I know the steps or any screenshots?
  • Freddyg
    I can see the NFS shares on my PCs and multimedia devices,  but when I  try to mount or access them, the PCs and multimedia devices hang, needing to be rebooted. 
  • Freddyg
    I can see the NFS shares on my PCs and multimedia devices,  but when I  try to mount or access them the devices freeze and need to be rebooted. 
  • Freddyg
    I can see the NFS shares on my PCs and multimedia devices,  but when I  try to mount or access them, the PCs and multimedia devices hang, needing to be rebooted. 
  • Freddyg
    I can see the NFS shares on my PCs and multimedia devices,  but when I  try to mount or access them the devices freeze and need to be rebooted. 

Consumer Product Help Center