SSID Schedules disappearing days

fissure
fissure Posts: 4
First Comment
edited April 2021 in Nebula
When I adjust a schedule for an SSID, if I make the SSID unavailable for one of the days (by sliding the two endpoints to the same time) then after I save the changes the whole day disappears from the schedule and I am unable to access that day anymore.  

How do I get my days back?  How do I avoid this problem?

All Replies

• Zyxel_Joslyn
    Zyxel_Joslyn Posts: 360  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Hi @fissure

I can see the symptom as you described. If dragging the two endpoint as overlapping, the Day will be disappeared after saving. We are realizing the behavior now.
    To get the day back, you can choose the Schedule template and save it. Then go back to the Custom Schedule, the Day should be available. 

If you want set the SSID as unavailable for one day, please turn off the button and drag the endpoint to leftest and most right side. It should work

Joslyn
  • Zyxel_Joslyn
    Hi @fissure

We already fixed the issue. After dragging the endpoint to the same time, we will turn off the button directly. It will avoid the day disappear. Please have a look.

Joslyn
  • thank you!

now i have a feature request:  could you make it so we can access/adjust the ssid schedules through the iOS app?  that would be very convenient.

thank you for your help
  • Zyxel_Joslyn
    Hi @fissure

Thanks for your opinion. This is a good suggestion for us. I will create a topic in our idea category.

Joslyn

Nebula Tips & Tricks