v4.38 / Memory Warning / AV Cloud Query Bypass ???

Options
13»

All Replies

• USG_User
    USG_User Posts: 369  Master Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hi Charlie,
    Thanks for your reply. Private message also read but WK26 not yet installed.
    I understand the process of general memory consumption. This is normal behaviour with any computer-based hardware.
    What I don't understand is, why such warning didn't appear over the last years while, since the last FW update, it's annoying us every day by e-mail alert notification?
    If this memory consumption and memory release is a normal behaviour, why you classify it as an alert warning?
    Is it possible to switch this particular warning off,  that we still get our other activated warnings but without this daily memory warning? Which checkbox has to be disabled for this Memory and A/V bypass warning?

• Zyxel_Charlie
    Zyxel_Charlie Posts: 1,034  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Options
    @USG_User
    The memory consumption and memory release is a normal behavior, and we have the same concept that it should not display on alert warning section, therefore, on current firmware which I shared with you that we classify it as an debug log and warning will not show up by default. You dont need to switch this particular warning off. 

Security Highlight