[NEBULA] Cannot connect to my NWA1123 anymore

2»

Comments

• tnitech
    tnitech Posts: 2
    First Comment
    I got the same issue. I deleted the registered AP on Nebula, and have reset the AP. Now I am not able to access the AP locally or on Nebula. What should I do? Many thanks!
  • Zyxel_Freda
    Zyxel_Freda Posts: 397  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Hi @tnitech ,
    You can check if the AP gets an IP address and if not please use the default IP (192.168.1.2) to access it.
    If there's a DHCP server, please check the IP on the DHCP server or use Zyxel one network utility to log in the AP.
    Here's the link of the ZON-Utility for your reference.
    https://www.zyxel.com/tw/zh/products_services/Zyxel-ONE-Network-Utility-ZON-Utility/

If you want to connect the AP to the Nebula again, please register it to a site again, and it will be online after it connects to the NCC.

• @Zyxel_Charlie I have the same problem as my NWA1123-AC-Pro keeps getting the info from Nebula Cloud which I dont have any access. I got the NWA1123 from the business sold to us and I can not get in touch with anyone from that business anymore. Could you please help me de-register from Nebula so that I can use this as stand alone AP. thanks 
  • Zyxel_Tobias
    Zyxel_Tobias Posts: 200  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    @rumee007

You can use Nebula APP to Overwrite the registration by QR Code Scan.

Thanks.

Tobias
  • Zyxel_Silvia
    Zyxel_Silvia Posts: 77  Zyxel Employee
    Friend Collector First Answer
    Hi @rumee007 ,

For users want to reset AP, we suggest user to register AP on Nebula through scanning QR code and check this AP status through Nebula. After it goes online, you can unregister online AP from your Nebula organization, it would process factory reset.

Thank you.

Silvia

• jota
    jota Posts: 1
    First Comment

I have the same problem than you all. Could you help me too?

• Zyxel_Judy
    Zyxel_Judy Posts: 875  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

Hi @jota ,

You can refer to this FAQ 's part 1 to use Nebula APP to overwrite the registration by QR Code Scan, and then unregister the AP from your Nebula organization, the AP would process factory reset. After that, you can use this as stand alone AP with the defauld usename/ password as admin/ 1234

On the other hand, you can provide us the image of device with MAC address and series number via the private message by clicking to my account > Message, we'll check and help to unregister the device.

Judy

Nebula Tips & Tricks