Slow upload speed on ZyWALL 310

2»

All Replies

• Zyxel_Stanley
    Zyxel_Stanley Posts: 1,361  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

Hi @vladimire

Is there any device connect between modem or client?

Can you direct connect ZyWALL310 between modem and PC to check SpeedTest again?

And make sure interface connection has auto-negotiated as1000M/Full. And also test it by different PCs.

• vladimire
    vladimire Posts: 8
    First Comment
    Stanley, thank you for taking the time to reply. Other than a patch panel, there is nothing between the modem and the router. When I was testing from my PC directly, I was plugging into the same port of the same patch panel, so wiring is not an issue. All my connections are auto-negotiated and at 1000M/full.

Port 1 is my main WAN (gigabit fiber), port 2 is a secondary WAN that is set up as failover, ports 3 and 8 are local LANs. The failover is set up using a custom trunk:

• Jeremylin
    Jeremylin Posts: 166  Master Member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    As my experience, you should try to let PC connect with Zywall device directly without patch panel to narrow down issue, since UTM, BWM all disable.
  • vladimire
    vladimire Posts: 8
    First Comment
    Thank you, Jeremy, but this is not possible in my case, I have over 50 desktops on my network.
  • Zyxel_Charlie
    Zyxel_Charlie Posts: 1,034  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment

@vladimire
    Regarding to this case,
    we
    suspect that it could be some kind of connectivity issue between Zwall310 and Patch Panel.
    Since from our test result, the upload throughput can be go up more than 500 Mbps.
    Therefore, we need
    your help to check what if  you use the PC to connect with Zywall 310 directly.

Security Highlight