Nebula 2.0 is not useable. You need to change a lot.

Osto
Osto Posts: 4
First Comment
edited April 2021 in Nebula
Hi,
I bought a new switch and wanted to add to my devices. I went to switches but there is no way to addit. How can I addit? after 30 minutes searching, I found the way to add in inventory. So far so good. Waste 30 minutes time. Why I can add it under switches?
then I add the serial number and mac address press add, nothing happened. Oh i had a mistake in serial number. I correct it and wanted to add again but add is diabled. I cant add it even when the MAC and serial number are correct.
I had to cancel the dialog and enter again all information to be able to add it.

IT IS NOT USER FRIENDLY and the useability is not good.

Comments

• Zyxel_Jonas
    Zyxel_Jonas Posts: 313  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Hello @Osto,

Thanks for the new idea and reported issue.
    I bought a new switch and wanted to add to my devices. I went to switches but there is no way to addit. How can I addit? after 30 minutes searching, I found the way to add in inventory. So far so good. Waste 30 minutes time. Why I can add it under switches?
    For this new idea, I'll create a post in the idea section correspond to your post here to let other users knows and could also leave a comment/like. Please feel free to post-out any feature that brings inconvenience or bad user experience to us.

then I add the serial number and mac address press add, nothing happened. Oh i had a mistake in serial number. I correct it and wanted to add again but add is diabled. I cant add it even when the MAC and serial number are correct.
    I had to cancel the dialog and enter again all information to be able to add it.

For this issue, thanks for having this attention to us, I could also duplicate the event, and we are already fixing it as soon as possible. I'll make an update once the process is done.

Thanks,
    Jonas
    Jonas,
  • Nebula_Bayardo
    Nebula_Bayardo Posts: 179  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    edited April 2020
    Hi @Osto
    Adding more to the device registration part, the page Site-wide > Configure > Add devices can also be used to add devices directly into the Site. On this page, you will also see some of the devices that are registered in your Organization inventory and haven't been added to any site yet.
    But definitely, we will improve the adding device process from the device list.

Thanks for the feedback, really appreciate it!  =)

• Zyxel_Jonas
    Zyxel_Jonas Posts: 313  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Hi @Osto,

I would like to update that we had already fixed the issue below.

If there is any other concern, please feel free to let us know.

Thanks.
    Jonas
    Jonas,

Nebula Tips & Tricks