[NEBULA] constant disconecction issue

Samuel
Samuel Posts: 3
Friend Collector First Comment
edited April 2021 in Nebula

Hello, in one site have 6 AP NWA1123-ACv2, 4 wired and 2 Wireless Uplink,

One of these AP have constatd disconection, I attach a picture for 7 days operation and attach a log for these ap.

Can you help me to solve this issue?

All Replies

• Zyxel_Joslyn
    Zyxel_Joslyn Posts: 360  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment

Hi @Samuel

The attachments have been deleted since there is some credential information in the content.

From the logs, I saw the error message showed "Gateway is unavailable" almost every minutes.

Could you help to check your environment to ensure there is no other device who has the same IP address as 192.168.1.1? It might affect its routing and cause the connection interrupted.

Thanks.

Joslyn

• Samuel
    edited March 2020

Hello, Joslyn thanks a lot for the answer.

Im sure that only the gateway have the 192.168.1.1 ip address, it is the ISP router and no have other equipment providing IP´S, the other 5 APS not fail, 4 wired connecction and 2 wireless uplink, but only 1 fail.

Now I Put fixed ip to the AP with the issue but not work always have random disconecction.

Please, help.

• Zyxel_Joslyn
    Zyxel_Joslyn Posts: 360  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment

Hi @Samuel

We thought the log was caused by WDS disconnected, and we are trying to realize what the roor cause is.

However, it seems the status has been stable almost 2 days.

Could you share if you changed the environment or did any action for the AP?

Thanks.

Joslyn

• Samuel

Thanks Joslyn, the last change in the AP was DHCP to Fixed IP, not other chage.

This is not my house, is a customer´s house, today i will ask for the network performance.

Samuel

Nebula Tips & Tricks