mto Posts: 4
First Comment
edited April 2021 in Nebula

Hi,

I'm trying to block the traffic on specifics websites:

Exemple :

• youtube.com
  • facebook.com

But traffic is not blocked, it's a new nebula NSG100 and i'm new in the nebula word (have some switch GS1920 and it's OK).

Is there a specific licence for CF ?

Here is my licence statut (offer with my NSG 100 ? / Buy on Amazon)

Thank you.

All Replies

• mto
    First Comment

It's OK ! I upgraded my firmware and now all is OK,

Other question, can we customize the messaage show on the CF block page ? (Message/Image)

(If you fell this sute has been improprely categorized, please visite here to submit a review)

Thank !

• TomorrowOcean
    TomorrowOcean Posts: 59  Ally Member
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment

The answer should be already in your screenshot~?

• mto
    First Comment

Hi,

Not exactly :)

In fact on the screenshot it just allows you to modify the sentence that explains the reason, below, it does not prevent the other sentence that I mentioned from appearing in English-> If you fell this sute has been improprely categorized, please visite here to submit a review

Moreover, it does not appear systematically, sometimes, the connections are drop and therefore they just have a page with ERR_CONNECTION_RESET that's all.

I also notice that the sentence that we can customize only works when in the Firewall menu we configure the application patrol part and that we put the action to perform in reject, if on the other hand, we put a website to block explicitly in the content filtering section, then the "ban page" will not appear, users will also have an ERR_CONNECTION_RESET message.

Nebula Tips & Tricks