ATP200 Soft Reboot not working

iSpeed
iSpeed Posts: 110  Ally Member
First Anniversary First Comment
edited April 2021 in Security

Ok. It appears 4.35.2 soft reboot from the firmware screen not working either. I've tried twice and had to do a hard reset with the power button both times. Since it also stops uploading to secureporter it's likely a process is hanging it up. I've rolled back to 4.32.1 to see if I can tell when the problem was introduced.

All Replies

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 213  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment

Hello @iSpeed,

I am testing this right now with an ATP200 and 4.35 (ABFW.2) and it is working fine.

I am writing you a private message to check this further.

Greetings

Lukas

• iSpeed

Lukas, Mine seems to soft reboot ok after a fresh hard restart. The problem happens after it's been running several days with content filter logs sending to secureporter. I think there is a process hanging that prevents reboot.

• Zyxel_Jerry
    Zyxel_Jerry Posts: 1,026  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

Hi @iSpeed

Could you send your configuration, the serial number and the account name of the devices that have certain issue to me in private message?

We will check the server log directly to see if we can see some more information about why it happen on your devices since we didn’t get certain issue from other people so far.

• iSpeed

Jerry, This occurred again on ATP200. Secureporter data blank and tried a remote soft reboot. Firewall hung and had to go into office to hard reboot. I'm likely going to factory reset and rebuild from scratch to see if it corrects the problem. I have some remote clients long distance so the reboot issue is a little concerning. I have an ATP100 at a client site that seems ok. Same firmware latest 4.35.2

• Zyxel_Vic
    Zyxel_Vic Posts: 281  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

Hi @iSpeed

We apologized that you met certain issue in your office. If you have concerns in providing us the config file for further checking. Is it possible to have a console connected on the device and keep monitoring/collecting on the dumped information until next time "if" it happens again? So that we can have more clue about what had happened in your site.

Thank you.

Security Highlight