No data available since - V4.35(ABFW.2)

iSpeed
iSpeed Posts: 110  Ally Member
First Anniversary First Comment
edited April 2021 in Security

I have an ATP200 and don't seem to have any data since latest firmware in secureporter.

I haven't changed anything, but are there settings that were changed?

All Replies

• Zyxel_Jerry
    Zyxel_Jerry Posts: 1,028  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

Hi @iSpeed

Follow the steps in the video to set up SecuReporter.

How to activate the license ?

You can also follow the guide in this discussion thread to configure the correct time setting on the device.

Problem with uploading data from usg110

You also need to configure UTM profiles, enable collect statistics and apply UTM profiles to security policy rules.

Here is the link of the reference:

https://businessforum.zyxel.com/discussion/3402/does-this-product-work/p1

• iSpeed

Jerry, I guess I didn't explain well enough. I had everything working for several weeks. Just recently I checked secureporter and no data. Only change was firmware.

It's fixed now as I reset some of the settings and rebooted. It hung on reboot also, had to do a hard reboot.

Once I did the above I have data again. Something was hung I guess.

• Zyxel_Jerry

Hi @iSpeed

Which firmware version are you using before upgrading to the current version?

Can you share with us about what kind of reset recovered this situation?

• iSpeed

Jerry, I upgraded from v4.35 to v4.35.2. FYI I have an ATP 100 that is doing the same thing. No data in secureporter post 4.35.2 upgrade. I reset the all the settings related to secureporter on the ATP200.

I'll do the same on the ATP100 in the morning and then reboot. That's what fixed the ATP200.

• Zyxel_Jerry

Hi @iSpeed

Could you send your configuration, the serial number and the account name of the devices that have certain issue to me in private message?

We will check the server log directly to see if we can see some more information about why it happen on your devices since we didn’t get certain issue from other people so far.

Security Highlight