The whitelist on current version works correctly
Switching to Nebula2 displays an error and will not save
I've made a test in my LAB and the result is good.
I'll PM you to retrieve more detail information, please check your personal inbox.
Hi @vivrml ,
As discussed on private message, we've found out an issue on Nebula 2.0 content filtering blacklist & whitelist and already fixing the issue. I'll make an update once the issue is fixed.
For the workaround for now is to go back to Nebula 1.0 > input the URL in the blacklist/whitelist, and then click the "Save" button.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
I would like to update that we had already hot fixed the issue. The whitelist and blacklist is working properly now.
If there is any other concern, please feel free to make a post.
You are very very helpful