[NEBULA] Change Organization Owner

DerrickL
DerrickL Posts: 1
First Anniversary
edited April 2021 in Nebula
I wanted to know if it was possible for Zyxel to change the ownership of an organization to another administrator in the Organization?  I created the original account but would like to transfer the ownership over to the owner of the company.  

All Replies

• Zyxel_JonasTan
    Zyxel_JonasTan Posts: 94  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

Welcome to Zyxel Community!

Based on the description, you are referring to NCC (Nebula Control Center), right?
    If yes, we'll PM you to request some information that we'll be needing to do the process.

BR,

Jonas
  • Hans
    Hans Posts: 5
    First Comment
    Could you also provide me with this information? I have to change the owner, since email addresses are going to be changed. Thanks in advance.
  • Zyxel_JonasTan
    Zyxel_JonasTan Posts: 94  Zyxel Employee
    Hi @Hans,

Good day.
    We'll PM you to request some detailed information that we'll be needing to do the process.

Thanks for supporting Zyxel!
    Jonas
  • Hi, i have also to change the NCC Owner. Can you also PM me?
  • villy_f
    villy_f Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Hi, i have also to change the NCC Owner. Can you also PM me?
  • Zyxel_Freda
    Zyxel_Freda Posts: 397  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Hi @villy_f

We'll PM you for detail information.  :)
  • Would you please send it to me also...I need to change ownership of a device :)

thoward@centricsit.com

• Zyxel_Jason
    Zyxel_Jason Posts: 394  Master Member

Hi @tyler12tig ,

Welcome to Zyxel community and Happy New Year!

I will PM you later for detail information.

Please help to check your Forum Inbox.

Thanks.

Jason
  • Zyxel_Jason
    Zyxel_Jason Posts: 394  Master Member

Hi All,

If you want to change the device ownership, the scenarios below are for you to choose the follow up action.

Scenario 1:

You want to move the device from one organization/site to another organization/site.

Action:

You may remove the device from the site and go to Organization>Configure>Inventory to unregister the device from organization, then you may register/add the device to new organization/site. The device ownership will be transferred to the new organization owner.

Note: The license will still stay in the old organization.

Scenario 2:

You want to transfer the organization owner include all device ownership under the organization.

Action:

Please add our account as admin to your organization.(HELP>Support request>Zyxel Support)

If your organization is Nebula Professional Pack or Limited Lifetime License, you may open a new ticket(HELP>Support request>New case) to have transfer request which include new owner account.

If your organization is Nebula(Free version), you may PM me the organization name and the new owner account you would like to transfer to.

Note: The new owner account should be added to the admin table and have ever login to NCC.

Jason

Nebula Tips & Tricks