NWA5123-AC HD High Failure Rate

iSpeed
iSpeed Posts: 110  Ally Member
First Anniversary First Comment
edited August 2022 in WirelessLAN

I ordered my 1st NWA5123-AC HD from D&H and it was dead on arrival. They sent me a second NWA5123-AC HD and also accidentally sent me a third. Billed me 3 times and paid shipping for return of the first.

Now the 2nd one failed after 2 days of use with a solid yellow light. Tried factory resetting and nothing worked.

So now I'm on the third one using Nebula to manage. It's connected to a GS1920-8HPv2 so it's a Zyxel POE switch. I've never had problems with the USG firewalls and two ATP firewalls.

Are others having these high failure rates. Wasting a lot of time on reconfigs and returns as well as a lot of money prepaying.

All Replies

• Zyxel_KathyLin
    Zyxel_KathyLin Posts: 58  Zyxel Employee
    Friend Collector First Answer First Comment

Hi @iSpeed

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

It's our responsibility to provide customer excellent products, so we want to know what's the symptom on your AP?

We will check it internally to prevent the incident from happening again.

• iSpeed
    iSpeed Posts: 110  Ally Member
    First Anniversary First Comment

KathyLin, Thanks for the response. Unfortunately the first one was completely dead so no way to test it. 2nd one died unresponsive with a solid yellow light. Hoping the third works.

I do appreciate the forums and timely response.

• Zyxel_KathyLin
    Zyxel_KathyLin Posts: 58  Zyxel Employee
    Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Hi @iSpeed

Thanks for your sharing, we will enhance the quality control and avoid the issue happen again.
    We are welcome you to share the info and ask the question in the forum.

Kathy