[NEBULA] Client Reporting

David_Charron
David_Charron Posts: 20  Freshman Member
First Anniversary 10 Comments Nebula Gratitude
edited April 2021 in Nebula
Is there a way to produce a report for a specific client user of which site / locations they are browsing and downloading from?

All Replies

• Zyxel_Chris
    Zyxel_Chris Posts: 653  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Hello @David_Charron
    We actually can send the report in Gateway>NSS analysis, it can list the top application usage and blocked page where user surf.  :)

/Chris
    Chris
  • David_Charron

I would need it for a specific user using the Wi-Fi. There is a possibility of this person surfing a "Bad Site".

• David_Charron

Thanks for assistance on this.

• Zyxel_Chris
    Zyxel_Chris Posts: 653  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer

Greeting @David_Charron ,

We can check the block site by Content Filtering and refer to which client has surfing it, in current design it only has IP record, in the next NCC release (10/28) will add the description column as like in client page which can help to recognize the user.

If you want to monitor all sites even the passing one then I'm sorry it's not doable in current stage, I can move this thread to the Ideas section after the discussion.?

/Chris

Chris
  • Nebula_Bayardo
    Nebula_Bayardo Posts: 179  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment

Hey @David_Charron

Thanks for your input. Just wanted to add some good news, on next Monday you will be able to find the Applications, blocked Content Filtering and Antivirus hits per client in the Gateway Client page, as part of the new Nebula 2.0 (beta).

This has been widely requested by many user and as always, we heard you guys. Hope this fits your need ?

Cheers

Bayardo

Nebula Tips & Tricks