Get your standalone AP onto cloud now!

Options
Zyxel_Joslyn
Zyxel_Joslyn Posts: 360  Zyxel Employee
First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment

Dear WLAN forum members,

We are happy to share with you that your NWA1123-ACv2, NWA1123-AC PRO and NWA1123-AC HD become cloud manageable now, powered by unique technology: NebulaFlex which allows the AP to be used in standalone and cloud-managed modes. You can simply upgrade the APs by downloading the firmware and enjoy the same benefits of joining the Nebula platform without any additional costs…it’s that simple! Feel free to let us know any question you have.

Download firmware here:

NWA1123-ACv2

NWA1123-AC PRO

NWA1123-AC HD

Tips to upgrade your AP. (watch now)

Sincerely,

WLAN Forum Team

Comments

• Good8Wifi
    Good8Wifi Posts: 8  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Options
    Downloaded the NWA1123-ACv2 firmware, it works great. After the upgrade, and registered MAC address and Serial number to the control center, and simple configuration of the radio and SSID, security, the AP then got auto provisioned. That's very convenient. The instant monitoring and captive portal is the most amazing feature. I've never imaging that an AP below $100 can do that. I haven't tested the roaming between two APs whether user needs to re-type in the user name/password again or it will synchronize automatically. I wish it can. If it does, it can replace many of the AP I've installed before.