Usg vpn site to site UP but not working

Options
Roma123
Roma123 Posts: 1  Freshman Member
edited April 2021 in Security
I have a vpn site to site with usg110 and usg 210. Vpn bring UP but not working any connection. I follow some guide on internet. In these guide there aren't firewall rule or nat rule. I think that this is a problem.

Comments

• parnassus
    parnassus Posts: 13  Freshman Member
    Friend Collector First Comment
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Following some guides found on Internet is probably not a very good starting point: why not simply start with official ZyXEL KB Articles as foundation for your configurations? it's the path I personally prefer.

As example:
    • ZyXEL IPSec VPN Site to Site (Static IP Public addresses) KB Article
    • ZyXEL VTI VPN Site to Site (Static IP Public addresses) KB Article <-- if you have both USG with 4.20 or newer you can use VTI instead of more common IPSec approach (useful if you are planning in near/far future to perform VPN tunnel balancing over two WAN interfaces on each side).
    I used the ZyXEL VTI approach without any issue between USG110, USG40 and USG60 since 4.20 firmware release.
  • Zyxel_Charlie
    Zyxel_Charlie Posts: 1,034  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Options

@parnassus, Thanks for your sharing.

Hello Roma123,
    I want to confirm that is your topology like  
    USG110--(VPN connection)---internet---(VPN connection)--USG210?
    You can follow the configuration which parnassus shared, and here is the similar example of VPN from FAQ as your reference.
    https://businessforum.zyxel.com/discussion/551/an-example-of-site-to-site-vpn#latest 
    Charlie

Security Highlight