Multi x android app network reset fails flash firmware?

Options
Davebarratt
Davebarratt Posts: 7  Freshman Member
Hi my 3 multi x have been working fine for years but I lost my mobile and have had to restart the setup process as I never backed it up to the cloud.  Now since resetting my main multi which is now on latest firmware my second and third multis wont complete setup process.  I have tried resetting both several times and wait until blue flashing light before using the android app to try to set these up.  Is there away of flashing the firmware upgrade onto my other multis?  Any other tips would be much appreciated as I been trying this for 5 hours now...

All Replies

• Davebarratt
    Options
    Also is the apple app better than android as when I first setup the multis I used an iPhone with no issues
  • Davebarratt
    Options
    I've now manage to get them all working however i can't get them recognized by myzyxelcloud even entering the mac address / serial number manually
  • Zyxel_Jerry
    Zyxel_Jerry Posts: 1,079  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Dear Sir,

When the root multy upgrading the firmware, all the other multy nodes on the same site will get the firmware upgrade information from the root multy and will automatically upgrade themselves.
    If you would like to check the firmware on the multy, you can click the multy device on the multy app to check what is the firmware device current using. 

By the way, to your other question, the multy device is registered on the myzyxelcloud, however, the myzyxelcloud does not display the multy device on the webpages.

Best regards,
    Jerry

• Davebarratt
    Options
    Hi Jerry, so what happens when i lose my phone or something how do it put the settings back on to the multi x's without having to go through the setup from scratch again?
  • Zyxel_Jerry
    Zyxel_Jerry Posts: 1,079  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options
    Dear Sir,

The mycloud.zyxel.com could check the NAS device on the website, but Multy device will not display on it.
    When you registered an account on Multy APP, the account on Multy app will keep your settings on it.

Best regards,
    Jerry

Consumer Product Help Center