Problem with mobile device login to admin panel on NSA310

MMK
MMK Posts: 2  Freshman Member
edited September 2020 in Personal Cloud Storage
Hello, when I try to login into administration panel on my NSA310 using any mobile device the NSA web server redirecting me to playzone login page and I can not access administration menu on my device. I don’t have problem with login with desktop. I tried to enter the address to access the admin panel manually like 192.168.0.108/r41773,/adv,/login warp.html but all my mobile devices are redirected to http://192.168.0.108/r41773,/playzone,/mobile_login.html. Please if anyone has a solution to the problem share it

All Replies

• Mijzelf
    Mijzelf Posts: 2,600  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    My 'Tweaks' package contains an option to patch the redirect in the backend. But I don't know if it also works for a 310. Depends on the backend.

To install Tweaks you first have to install MetaRepository. Scroll down for installation instructions.
  • MMK
    MMK Posts: 2  Freshman Member
    It did not work out. I also tried changing the User Agent string to a mobile browser, but again redirected to playzone mobile
  • Mijzelf
    Mijzelf Posts: 2,600  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Does Tweaks offer the tweak? In that case it has detected the patchable script, and should it work.
    If that is the case, try to clear the cache of your browser. It can have cached the redirect.

Consumer Product Help Center