What's wrong with Site-to-Site VPN on Nebula Control Cente?
When Site-to-Site VPN tunnel cannot be established successfully, please check the following actions,
- If your Nebula Security Gateway (NSG) is behind NAT/Router,
- Go to Gateway > Configure > Site-to-Site VPN
- Check your NAT traversal, please enter your public IP in the block.
- If your Nebula Security Gateway (NSG) is with public IP or you already have the correct NAT traversal,
- Go to Gateway > Monitor > Event log, and filter through VPN Category
- Remote IP mismatch: you configure the incorrect IP or NAT
- NO_PROPOSAL_CHOSEN: check IPsec policy (phase 1 and phase 2
setting) and Preshared secret are same in local and peer side.
Sign In to comment.