Zyxel NSA325v2 USB drive availability/mount

Options

All Replies

• ManuelV
    Options
    Can't answer, always gives me error.
  • ManuelV
    Options
    I have three disks attached to the NAS, if I do cat /proc/mounts, they seem to be here:

/dev/sde1 /e-data/a35de5893a858e7a94bbbee375814f29
    /dev/sdc1 /e-data/4b057828951167c27e50544d8404a891
    /dev/sdd1 /e-data/c951f3cc780eb9ae37e5dd1e6b11013c

But don't know how to translate it to auto-mounting (because all of them are unmountd
  • Mijzelf
    Mijzelf Posts: 2,607  Guru Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options
    @reboot sleep 30 && /bin/mkdir /e-data/frontc && && /bin/mkdir /e-data/frontd && /bin/mkdir /e-data/fronte && /bin/mount /dev/sdc1 /e-data/frontc && /bin/mount /dev/sdd1 /e-data/frontd && /bin/mount /dev/sde1 /e-data/fronte

• ManuelV
    Options
    Didn't work; I booted and WD still not detected until I enter configuration page

• ManuelV
    ManuelV Posts: 10
    First Comment
    Options
    I have three disks attached to the NAS, if I do cat /proc/mounts, they seem to be here:

/dev/sde1 /e-data/a35de5893a858e7a94bbbee375814f29 tntfs rw,relatime,uid=99,gid=                                                                                    0,umask=00,nls=utf8,case_sensitive,nocache,errors=continue,mft_zone_multiplier=1                                                                                     0 0
    /dev/sdc1 /e-data/4b057828951167c27e50544d8404a891 tntfs rw,relatime,uid=99,gid=                                                                                    0,umask=00,nls=utf8,case_sensitive,nocache,errors=continue,mft_zone_multiplier=1                                                                                     0 0
    /dev/sdd1 /e-data/c951f3cc780eb9ae37e5dd1e6b11013c tntfs rw,relatime,uid=99,gid=                                                                                    0,umask=00,nls=utf8,case_sensitive,nocache,errors=continue,mft_zone_multiplier=1                                                                                     0 0

But don't know how to translate it to auto-mounting (because all of them are unmountd
  • Mijzelf
    Options
    When the disks show up in /proc/mounts, they are mounted. But apparently they are not shared. Do the mounts show up in /etc/samba/smb.conf?
  • ManuelV
    First Comment
    Options
    I think they do:

[Series]
    path = /i-data/2dc65cad/Películas
    guest ok = yes
    follow symlinks = yes
    strict allocate = yes
    vfs objects = recycle
    recycle:repository = recycle
    recycle:exclude = .test.permission.file.*
    recycle:directory_mode = 0777
    recycle:subdir_mode = 0777
    recycle:keeptree = yes
    recycle:versions = yes
    recycle:touch = yes
    recycle:touch_mtime = no
    recycle:maxsize = 0

[Disco 9-WD]
    path = /e-data/4b057828951167c27e50544d8404a891
    guest ok = yes
    follow symlinks = no
    strict allocate = no
    ; NO Action-log or Recycle-Bin

[Disco 7-S]
    path = /etc/zyxel/storage/sysvol/.system/autoshare_sata/Disco 7-S
    valid users = "admin"
    follow symlinks = yes
    strict allocate = yes

[Disco 0-L]
    path = /etc/zyxel/storage/sysvol/.system/autoshare_sata/Disco 0-L
    valid users = "admin"
    follow symlinks = yes
    strict allocate = yes

• ManuelV
    First Comment
    Options
    Edit: this is after entering config page (didn't remember I already did it). If I don't enter this page, "Disco9-WD" (WD disk) doesn't appear.
  • Mijzelf
    Options
    There is a striking difference between "Disco9-WD" and the other two:

path = /e-data/4b057828951167c27e50544d8404a891
    path = /etc/zyxel/storage/sysvol/.system/autoshare_sata/Disco 7-S
    path = /etc/zyxel/storage/sysvol/.system/autoshare_sata/Disco 0-L

Only the Disco9-WD share points to the mountpoint. The other to point to something else. A symlink to the mountpoint, probably. Did you configure the disks differently? The credentials are different too.
  • ManuelV
    Options
    Sorry for being delayed, but the change in the forum made me lose the thread.

I tried to reset the nas (I thought it wouldn't lose the info), and now I can't access my previous folders anymore; restored the settings backup and now I can access one of the disks, but not the other. 

I am trying to recover the info with easeus data recovery, but is it not any way to access previous files and folders?

Consumer Product Help Center