[NEBULA] How to enable Dynamic DNS on Nebula Security Gateway?
Before enabling DDNS, you need to register DDNS service on provider website, and NSG should be connected the public IP directly.
- Go to Gateway > Configure > Interface addressing.
- Scroll down to the part of Dynamic DNS.
- Switch Automatic registration from OFF to ON.
- Select your DDNS provider, and we take no-ip as example.
- Enter your DDNS account and settings. Then hit Save button.
- On no-ip website,you can see NSG WAN2 IP has been synced automatically.
Sign In to comment.