nas326

Elisey
Elisey Posts: 1
edited April 2019 in Personal Cloud Storage
Приобрели данное устройство, но в нем отсутствует приложение проводника!
Пробовал копировать с флешки через кнопку, но мне надо не всю флешку а конкретную папку в конкретный раздел...
а кнопка предлагает только копировать всю флешку.

условно принесли мне чужую флешку на которой есть папка с фотками, я хочу ее скинуть в определенную папку... но не могу, так как нажимая кнопкой она копирует всю флешку, это может быть и долго и там чужая информация... в стареньком длинке 325 и то была такая функция что можно даже через браузер скопировать то что нужно куда нужно, хоть с телефона. а тут получается мне приходится включать пк что бы скопировать с флешки на нас через проводник.
Может кто доработал функционал или разработал приложение на подобие полноценного проводника?

We purchased this device, but there is no Explorer application in it!
I tried to copy from the flash drive through the button, but I do not need the entire flash drive but a specific folder in a specific section ...
and the button only offers to copy the entire flash drive.

conditionally they brought me another flash drive with a folder with photos, I want to drop it into a specific folder ... but I can't, because pressing the button it copies the entire flash drive, it can be a long time and there is someone else's information ... in an old long 325 and that was such a function that you can even copy what you need where you need, even from the phone, through the browser. and here it turns out I have to turn on the PC to copy from the flash drive to us through the conductor.
Can anyone modify the functionality or develop an application similar to a full-fledged conductor?

#NAS_Mar_2019

All Replies

• Rory
    Rory Posts: 120  Ally Member
    @Elisey

Did you mean the Copy/Sync Button function?
    If yes, then you can go to it from Desktop > Backup Planner > Copy/Sync Button.

Consumer Product Help Center