I can't connect to my NAS using zCloud

2»

All Replies

• Chanakan5591
    Chanakan5591 Posts: 9  Freshman Member
    Answer ✓
    I'm fixed it myself. Thank you for your help. :)
  • aotn
    aotn Posts: 2  Freshman Member
    I was doing some changes to my UPnP and the Zyxel drive started giving me the Connection Error 205 , I had saved the nas configuration so reinstalled it , all working again . Below is screen shot of working configuration 

• thopv
    thopv Posts: 2  Freshman Member
    edited April 2019
    I have the problem on zCloud ( as describe above) and 205 error problem in ZyxelDrive only on my tablet running Android 4.4.4. There's no problem on the newer android version.
  • fhk99
    fhk99 Posts: 2
    Got a similar problem. Did the myZyxelcloud setup according to the Youtube video everything worked fine but only when the iPhone was within the WLAN. NAS was automatically found with its intern IP (192.168.178.40). Wanting to access from outside using xxxx.zyxel.me I got the message "Connection failed: failure 404". I opened the ports for HTTP (5002) and HTTPS 5003) at the router (fritz:box 7390) and tried some other configs to no avail.
    Any ideas?
  • lodiabai
    lodiabai Posts: 120  Ally Member
    You may need to configure the router's NAT application (port forwarding) settings.
    I found the KB for your 
    reference.
    https://kb.zyxel.com/KB/searchArticle!gwsViewDetail.action?articleOid=014720&lang=EN
  • fhk99
    fhk99 Posts: 2
    Many thanks I'll try it and come back to you!

Consumer Product Help Center