URGENT: Can't upgrade to new Multy X Firmware V2.00(ABKJ.1)CO

Options
2»

Comments

• RCaut0
    RCaut0 Posts: 1  Freshman Member
    Options
    Having an issue with the FW upgrade. It just doesn't upgrade and then the app doesn't really helps since it keeps cutting off the connection. And after restarting the app it just informs me that there is a FW upgrade.
  • Zyxel_Steven
    Zyxel_Steven Posts: 246  Zyxel Employee
    Options
    We have contacted you via private message. Please kindly check your message box.
  • Gekyo
    Gekyo Posts: 1  Freshman Member
    Options
    I have the exact same problem. Just completed setup 2 boxes and get a message that FW is outdated, update now. After a few minutes I just get  FW update failed  retry or remind me later.
    Reset box, same issue!!
  • Zyxel_Steven
    Options
    In order to provide you with a better assistance, we sent you a private message.
    Please kindly check your message box. Thanks.
  • Maggus75
    Maggus75 Posts: 2
    Options
    I've got the same problem with the last update. One multy upgraded fine and the second is still notifying that it has an firmware outstanding and still doesn't upgrade.
  • Hanamichi
    Hanamichi Posts: 125  Ally Member
    Options
    Hello, Maggus75.
    Can you share the firmware version of your 1st and 2nd Multy node? Do you try to wait for some time? Is 2nd node still not update firmware?
  • Maggus75
    Maggus75 Posts: 2
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hello Hanamichi,
    thanks for your response. My 1st Multy is V2.10(ABKJ.7)C0 and my 2nd Multi is still on V2.10(ABKJ.4)C0 and isn't updating since few days. I've rebooted the 2nd Note already.
  • Zyxel_Steven
    Options
    In order to provide you with a better assistance, we have contacted you via private message. Please kindly check your message box. Thank you.

Consumer Product Help Center