XGS1930 Series Going Away?

HiImJeff
HiImJeff Posts: 2
First Comment
edited August 2022 in Switch
I own an XGS1930-28HP that I like very much. I tried to buy an XGS1930-52HP today but no one has them and all indicators out there are that this whole line is going away soon, even if there's nothing official from Zyxel. Two questions: 1) is this line of switches being discontinued, and 2) if so, can someone recommend another switch with roughly similar performance, port density, port type and PoE characteristics that falls +/- 30% within the same price point as the XGS1930-52HP?

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Jonas
    Zyxel_Jonas Posts: 313  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    HiImJeff,

Welcome to Zyxel Community!

We are very glad to find out that you are happy with our XGS1930-28HP,  In fact, it is among one of the  popular series Zyxel carries for SMB with its high power budget and 10G uplinks!  There is currently no plan to discontinue this product in any short time. 

We are seeing some shipment impact due to the pandemic, but Amazon stock will be full-filled shortly.   I can also arrange a local sales support to contact you and work out a faster delivery to solve your business needs if you can private message me your contact information, including name, mobile number and email address.

Thanks for supporting Zyxel!
    Jonas,
    Jonas,

All Replies

• Zyxel_Jonas
    Zyxel_Jonas Posts: 313  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    HiImJeff,

Welcome to Zyxel Community!

We are very glad to find out that you are happy with our XGS1930-28HP,  In fact, it is among one of the  popular series Zyxel carries for SMB with its high power budget and 10G uplinks!  There is currently no plan to discontinue this product in any short time. 

We are seeing some shipment impact due to the pandemic, but Amazon stock will be full-filled shortly.   I can also arrange a local sales support to contact you and work out a faster delivery to solve your business needs if you can private message me your contact information, including name, mobile number and email address.

Thanks for supporting Zyxel!
    Jonas,
    Jonas,
  • Thanks Jonas! One of your account managers reached out and is helping me get in touch with a channel partner who may have some limited stock. Trust me, I completely understand about supply channel and logistics challenges right now.

I'm happy to hear the line isn't going away. It's a really great fit for SMBs looking for easy manageability and great performance at a reasonable price point--even more so if they need PoE.