UAG5100 Guest login without code

Eddwood
Eddwood Posts: 33  Freshman Member
First Comment
edited April 2021 in Security
Anyhow, I configuered something, that my guestdevices are able to log in without getting a code. Even when I log in the monitor section, the devices are not shown at ´login Users´. But I can see the device in the dashbord dhcp Table.
What have I done wrong?

Accepted Solution

• Zyxel_Stanley
    Zyxel_Stanley Posts: 1,361  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓

Hi @Eddwood

You can go to Configuration > Object > Address to Add IP object.

After added this object, then you should able to find this object in drop down list of source address.

All Replies

• Zyxel_Stanley

Hi @Eddwood

If you would like to force client authenticate with UAG before access to internet, you may enable “Web-Authentication” function and setup client source IP address in the rule.

In the default rule, lan2 client required to authenticate with UAG before access to internet.

Of course you can add the rule to exclude IP address range for guest device without authentication required.(you may setup static IP on guest PC)

• Eddwood
    First Comment
    Hello Stanley, Well, it works that I can´t login without a tickt. But I I can´t login anymore. In your picture ist on "source" the guestpc Range. I have a Vlan in lan1. with a different IP Range than the interface lan1. How can I switch the source from Lan1--subnet?

The divece gets the correct VLan IP Range. in my case: 10.100.1.1/22
    The subnet in Lan1 ist: 192.168.0.0/23
  • Zyxel_Stanley
    Answer ✓

Hi @Eddwood

You can go to Configuration > Object > Address to Add IP object.

After added this object, then you should able to find this object in drop down list of source address.

• Eddwood
    First Comment
    Thanks stanley. It works:))

Security Highlight