NWA-1123-AC-HD: How to delete/add "SSID Profiles" and "Security Lists"

HomelabHomelab Member Posts: 15  Freshman Member
The web UI for my NWA-1123-AC-HD APs does not allow me to add or delete from the Configuration -> Object -> AP Profile screen. I would like to be able to add/delete "SSID Profiles" and "Security Lists".  I am running "

The docs for "Add/Edit SSID Profile" say "This button is not available after you configure the NWA1000 Series using the wizard".

Yes I ran the wizard when I first got this device, but now I want to delete and add to these lists.  I am hoping that I do not have to wipe my configuration and start over, but I would like to be able to add/delete "SSID Profiles" and "Security Lists"

Thanks!

All Replies

• Zyxel_JoslynZyxel_Joslyn Zyxel Official Agent Posts: 246  mod
    edited November 24, 2020 10:20AM
    Hi @Homelab

Our wizard is designed for configuring easier. Once finishing the wizard, the SSID profiles and Security Lists cannot be  deleted or added. If you want to edit the profile, you can do it via wizard again or via the profile directly.

Joslyn
  • HomelabHomelab Member Posts: 15  Freshman Member
    I suppose I do not really _need_ to delete the extraneous records.  However, is there some way to rename them? For now, let's just focus on the "SSID Profiles".

1. I navigate to Configuration -> Object -> AP Profile-> SSID -> SSID List
    2. I have 9 profiles in this list.  Five of the records have names that I cannot seem to change:
    • Wiz_SSID_4
    • Wiz_SSID_5
    • Wiz_SSID_6
    • Wiz_SSID_7
    • Wiz_SSID_8
    These names are not useful to me. I would like to rename these SSID Profiles.  The "Profile Name" appears in a non-editable field with a light blue text color as shown below.

How can I edit the SSID Profile name? Thanks!

• Zyxel_JoslynZyxel_Joslyn Zyxel Official Agent Posts: 246  mod
    Hi @Homelab

The wizard will recognize the profile via the name, so the name cannot be edited.

Joslyn
Sign In to comment.