[Release Note] Nebula Access Point Series - Phase 10.1 firmware has been released!
Zyxel Nebula Access Point Series
Firmware Version on all models
Zyxel NAP102 - V6.10 (ABDF.8)C0
Zyxel NAP203 - V6.10 (ABFA.8)C0
Zyxel NAP303 - V6.10 (ABEX.8)C0
Zyxel NAP353 - V6.10 (ABEY.8)C0
Zyxel NWA1123-ACv2 - V6.10 (ABEL.8)C0
Zyxel NWA1123ACv3 - V6.10 (ABVT.9)C0
Zyxel NWA1123-AC PRO - V6.10 (ABHD.8)C0
Zyxel NWA1123-AC HD - V6.10 (ABIN.8)C0
Zyxel NWA1302-AC - V6.10 (ABKU.8)C0
Zyxel NWA5123-AC HD - V6.10 (ABIM.8)C0
Zyxel WAC500 - V6.10 (ABVS.9)C0
Zyxel WAC500H - V6.10 (ABWA.9)C0
Zyxel WAC5302D-Sv2 - V6.10 (ABVZ.9)C0
Zyxel WAC6303D-S - V6.10 (ABGL.8)C0
Zyxel WAC6103D-I - V6.10 (AAXH.8)C0
Zyxel WAC6502D-E - V6.10 (AASD.8)C0
Zyxel WAC6502D-S - V6.10 (AASE.8)C0
Zyxel WAC6503D-S - V6.10 (AASF.8)C0
Zyxel WAC6552D-S - V6.10 (ABIO.8)C0
Zyxel WAC6553D-E - V6.10 (AASG.8)C0
Zyxel NWA110AX - V6.10(ABTG.8)C0
Zyxel NWA210AX - V6.10(ABTD.8)C0
Zyxel WAX510D - V6.10(ABTF.8)C0
Zyxel WAX610D - V6.10(ABTE.8)C0
Zyxel WAX650S - V6.10(ABRM.8)C0
New Feature and Enhancements
1. Support new AP models. The WAC500, WAC500H, WAC5302D-Sv2 and NWA1123ACv3
are added to Nebula in this release. WAC500, WAC500H and WAC5302D-Sv2 are
NebulaFlex Pro AP that comes with 3 management modes, standalone, controller managed
and Nebula cloud managed modes. It also has 1 year NCC Professional Pack license
bundled. The NWA1123ACv3 is a NebulaFlex AP that supports standalone and Nebula
cloud managed mode.
2. Support voucher captive portal type to provide instant authentication for hotspot solution.
3. Configure smart mesh on specific access points to provide flexibility for wireless bridge
4. Enhance data collection to improve network management user experience.
Patch 8 Bug Fixes (Released on 2020-10-16)
1. Fix SSLv3 vulnerability issue
2. NWA5123AC-HD may happen data stuck in specific condition
3. The captive portal logged out log does not contain station IP address.
4. The captive portal will pop-up twice while doing the authentication when the user uses
external captive portal URL.
5. AP reboots randomly.
6. The station can access the internet without captive portal authentication even reach the
7. MAC-address table of NWA1123-Acv2 with SNMP is incorrect.
Note. These bug fixes are included in 6.10 patch 9 for WAC500, WAC500H, WAC5302D-Sv2 and