[Release Note] Nebula Security Gateway Series - Patch 4 firmware has been released!
Zyxel Nebula Security Gateway Series
Firmware Version on all models
Zyxel NSG50 - V1.33(ABHP.4)
Zyxel NSG100 - V1.33(ABEA.4)
Zyxel NSG200 - V1.33(ABLD.4)
Zyxel NSG300 - V1.33(ABOS.4)
Adopt new Technology from Security Partner: McAfee for Content Filter.
1. [BUGFIX] ITS#200801574
"SecuExtender IPSec VPN" client application get the configure from server incorrect.
2. [BUGFIX] ITS#200500017
Anti-virus cannot block and destroy eicar test file.
1. Enable Anti-virus from NCC GUI.
2. lan1 client get eicar test file from "malware.wicar.org/data/eicar.com" .
3. Anti-virus cannot block and destroy this file.
3. [BUGFIX] ITS#200801085
NSG always show CPU high.
1. Device power on for a long time.
2. show cpu usage keep 99%~100%.
4. [BUGFIX] ITS#200603337
L2TP over IPSec authentication fail with Nebula Cloud Authentication.
1. L2TP VPN connect to device with cloud auth. account.
2. Auth. fail(Incorrect Username and Password).
5. [BUGFIX] ITS#200800815
NSG often reconnect to NCC.
Internet unstable and cause NSG disconnect and reconnect with NCC several times, this symptom persist even the Internet is back to stable.
6. [BUGFIX] ITS#200603288
Throughput no better when disable idp.
1. Create a NAT rule.
2. Enable idp prevention and detection.
3. Test the NAT rule throughput.
4. Disable idp prevention and detection.
5. Test the NAT rule throughput.
6. Step3 and step5 throughput no change.
7. [BUGFIX] ITS#200603347
No application statistics info when client ip in outbound rules.
1. Create a firewall rule, source ip is LAN1 client ip and set action allow in NCC GUI.
2. LAN1 client create ftp traffic.
3. Security gateway-> Monitor -> Summary report, no ftp application usage in NCC GUI.
8. [BUGFIX] ITS#200200874
Block RDP Brute Force Login fail.
1. Create a virtual server rule for RDP(port 3389) of lan1 client.
2. Use hydra command to attack step1 wan mapping ip.
“time hydra rdp://[step1_wan_ip]:3389 -l administrator -P password.txt -v –I”
3. Attack not block.
9. [BUGFIX] ITS#200500330
L2TP over IPSec VPN connections hostname didn’t show Russian
1. PC hostname use Russian character, and use L2TP over IPSec client connect to device.
2. VPN connections not display any connection
10. [BUGFIX] ITS#200511663, 200517794
WAN PPPoE with vlan didn’t work.
1. Device local GUI configuration wan PPPoE with vlan id.
2. Wan PPPoE doesn't connect.
11. [BUGFIX] ITS#200400549
NSG300 CPU high
1. Keep over 20 VPN tunnels connection.
2. CPU usage is high in NCC GUI.
12. [BUGFIX] ITS#200300990
Port usage counting incorrect.
1. Only one client create traffic for a long time.
2. Port usage not match client usage.
13. [BUGFIX] ITS#200300954
NSG300 L2TP cloud auth. user cannot login by email.
1. Add a "VPN User" user in Cloud auth. page.
2. Type in Email length over 31 character.
3. Select Login by "Email" and save.
4. Enable "L2TP over IPSec client" and Authentication choice Cloud auth. from NCC GUI.
5. Client PC use L2TP over IPSec to login to device by "Email".