[Nebula] How to delete organization?
Based on Figure 1 below, the company doesn’t need the Organization B anymore, so they will need to delete the organization. This example shows the administrators on how to delete an organization and what they should pay attention to.
Move the license points first before doing the following steps below. License points can only be transferred between two organizations with the same owner account. If the organization owner is not the same, please contact the Nebula Support.
1. Go to MSP Portal, and then click the License transfer. In this page, you could choose the organization and license type that will be transfer to the new organization, click “OK” button to process.
2. Click the “Continue” button to process license transfer.
3. Go to Site > Overview, choose the site by checking the box, and then click on "Delete" button.
4. A confirmation message will pop-out, click on the "Delete sites".
5. Go to Organization-wide > Configure > Inventory;
- Check that no devices should be a member of any sites.
- Checkbox all the devices.
- Click the Unregister button to remove all the devices from the organization.
6. Go to Organization-wide > Configure > Administrator, check all the administrators except for the Owner then click the Delete button.
7. Click the “Save” button that pops out on the lower right corner.
8. Go to the Organization-wide > Configure > Cloud authentication, please ensure that guest, user, VPN user and MAC are all empty.
9. Go to Organization-wide > Configure > Settings then click the Delete organization on the bottom of the page.
10. There will be a pop-out message. Click “OK” to process.
1. After deleting the organization, check the Organization list. You’ll see that only Organization A is exists.