[NEBULA] NSG200 Level noise for home office

Knulp
Knulp Posts: 4
Friend Collector First Comment
edited April 2021 in Nebula
Hello everyone, a pleasure to belong to this forum.
I want to ask you a question, I will greatly aprreciate your answers and any details about it.
I need to install a NSG200 in my home office,  and I would like to know if the noise level fans is high, low or almost zero. For design reazons, I can't put it in a rack and so I need to install it in or near the living room.

Thanks in advance.

Arturo

Best Answers

• RUnglaube
    RUnglaube Posts: 135  Ally Member
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Answer ✓
    Hey Arturo, I would say it's more in the low side, when booting up it gets quite high but later on it is greatly reduced. I have one sitting on my office desk and compared to the big NSW200-28P, the noise from the gateway is minimum.
    Good luck!

"You will never walk along"
  • Zyxel_Chris
    Zyxel_Chris Posts: 653  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Knulp
    Welcome to Nebula community! 
    When fan duty is 54% the noise average is 27.05(dBA) and noise average is 32.3(dBA) when fan duty reach to 77%

Here is the noise level chart (dBA) for your reference. :)

Chris

All Replies

• RUnglaube
    RUnglaube Posts: 135  Ally Member
    First Anniversary Friend Collector First Answer First Comment
    Answer ✓
    Hey Arturo, I would say it's more in the low side, when booting up it gets quite high but later on it is greatly reduced. I have one sitting on my office desk and compared to the big NSW200-28P, the noise from the gateway is minimum.
    Good luck!

"You will never walk along"
  • Zyxel_Chris
    Zyxel_Chris Posts: 653  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Knulp
    When fan duty is 54% the noise average is 27.05(dBA) and noise average is 32.3(dBA) when fan duty reach to 77%

Chris
  • Knulp
    RUnglaube said:
    Good luck!

Thanks RUnglaube.
    Your information has been very useful to me =)

Hello @Knulp

Thanks Chris
    With those percentages of noise level of NSG200 and the reference chart (dBA) I already have the the information that I need.

• Knulp
    RUnglaube said:
    Good luck!

Thanks RUnglaube.

Hello @Knulp

Thanks Chris
    With those percentages of noise level of NSG200 and the reference chart (dBA) I already have the the information that I need.

• Knulp
    RUnglaube said:
    Good luck!

Thanks RUnglaube.

Hello @Knulp

Thanks Chris

Nebula Tips & Tricks