Whatsapp/Alexa block

Options
Marko75
Marko75 Posts: 6
First Anniversary First Comment
edited April 2021 in Security

Good morning,

I have an ATP100 that I use in the company and also at home being on the upper floor, however, I encountered several problems with some services that I cannot identify ...

For example, Whatsapp has not been downloading or uploading audio or video files to chats for a few days, while some Echo Dot Alexa devices do not connect to amazon thus effectively preventing registration, to resolve I have activated "forword" in "App Patrol" for these two propellers (see attachment), but nothing ... someone can help me?

Comments

• Zyxel_Jerry
    Zyxel_Jerry Posts: 1,062  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @Marko75

Welcome to Zyxel community

If it is blocked by App Patrol, it will display on the log

Go to Monitor > Log > View Log > select the category : Application Patrol

Can you have a screenshot on the page after the device try to connect to amazon?

• Nobita
    Options

Hi @Marko75

Welcome to Zyxel community

If it is blocked by App Patrol, it will display on the log

Go to Monitor > Log > View Log > select the category : Application Patrol

Can you have a screenshot on the page after the device try to connect to amazon?

Morning Jerry.
    Thanks for the solution. It's a big help.
    Also i have a request regarding the rest of the comments on this thread. Can you delete them? They seems like spam only and have no valid relation to the asked questions.
    Thanks, Nobita_Kirisaki
  • seoguru109
    Options
    Hi @Zyxel_Jerry
    I was also encountring the same problem. Thanks for this answer. It helped me alot.

• seoguru109
    Options
    Hi @Zyxel_Jerry
    I was also encountring the same problem. Thanks for this answer. It helped me alot.

• Julion
    Options
    Thank you Mark for the solution. I was hitting my head for days for solving it but all in vain. Your guide helped me and solved the issue in a sec. Thanks again for for your support.
    Regards, Julion_Jil
  • Zyxel_Jeff
    Zyxel_Jeff Posts: 1,066  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Options

Hi @elizabethsawan

Welcome to the Zyxel community. You can refer to this discussion to learn how to block a specific application. Additionally, if you have any further questions in the future, we encourage you to create a new discussion post as it will make it easier for other users to see your question. Thank you.

• elizabethsawan
    Options

Hey everyone, I'm elizabethsawan.

encountering similar problem with Instagram and looking for a solution, and curious where should I post about this issue of instagram. Thanks in advance!

Security Highlight