[Release Note] Nebula Control Center - Phase 8.2 software has been released!
Zyxel Nebula Control Center
Common NCC (Organization, Site-wide …etc.) enhancement:
- New Dark theme in Nebula 2.0.
- Support Trial license for NCC Pro Pack and NSS Security Pack features.
- MSP can customize logo and technical support info. (Pro-Pack feature)
- Configuration template now supports Switch Port. (Pro-Pack feature)
- Support Remote Access CLI trouble shooting Live tools for AP and Gateway. (Pro-Pack feature)
- Captive portal adds "Every twelve hours" re-authentication option for AP and Gateway.
- Activation/deactivation of multiple Admin accounts.
- Improve firmware management page performance.
Wireless LAN (WLAN) enhancements:
- Support new AP models. Added three new 802.11ax APs (WAX650S, WAX510D, NWA110AX) to Nebula. WAX650S and WAX510D are NebulaFlex Pro AP that comes with 3 management modes, standalone, controller managed and Nebula cloud managed modes. They also have 1 year NCC Professional Pack license bundled. The NWA110AX is a NebulaFlex AP that supports standalone and Nebula cloud managed mode.
- Support WPA3 on 802.11ax APs.
- Support Dynamic VLAN assignment with Nebula cloud authentication server on WPA2/WPA3-Enterprise authentication. (Pro-Pack feature)
- Support Captive portal URL parameter customization. (Pro-Pack feature)
- Adding Smart Mesh support to the following APs: NWA1302-AC, NWA1123-AC HD, NWA5123-AC HD and WAC6303D-S.
- Support load balancing group.
- Wireless health algorithm is improved and now supports filter by AP or by wireless station for further analysis. (Pro-Pack feature)
- Broadcast storm control supported on 802.11ac wave2 (NWA1123-AC HD, NWA5123-AC HD, and WAC6303D-S) and 802.11ax series AP (NWA110AX, WAX510D, WAX650S). (Pro-Pack feature)
- Support PoE full power mode configuration when using passive PoE injector which used to allow AP to work in limited power mode only. But user must ensure PoE injector has enough power budget before enabling it. NCC also displays the current power status.
- Display channel utilization information.
- Station association threshold (RSSI) range is expanded for Smart steering.
- MAC authentication now supports NCAS disconnection behavior.
- Re-authentication time can be configured per SSID and also support session timeout attribute from external RADIUS server.
- Client policies white-list and block-list now support per-SSID configuration. (Pro-Pack feature)
- Support Blacklist DFS channels in the presence of radar.
- Domain base host can be supported on external RADIUS server.
- Live tools now include Current stations for troubleshooting.
- *Supports Vendor-ID based VLAN. (Pro-Pack feature)
- *Supports IGMP snooping unknown multicast drop per VLAN. (Pro-Pack feature)
- *Supports MAC address field in IP filtering rule. (Change the name from “IP filtering” to “ACL”)
- *Supports Access management to control the IP address allowed to access the switch.
- Event log enhancement for failure of firmware upgrade.
- Added support NETCONF Call Home over TLS on port 4335 (RFC8071).
- When the unknown multicast drop is enabled, unknown multicast to router port will be enabled as well. (Pro-Pack feature)
- Support Management VLAN Control. For security reason, the switch ports can be limited to allow device management VLAN traffic.
- Advanced IGMP UI is enhanced and can import channel list for IPTV report. (Pro-Pack feature)
*New features will be able to configure in NCC with new firmware only
Security Gateway enhancements:
- NSG300 now supports LAG.
- Support SIP ALG.
- WAN interface support VLAN in device local GUI.
- Provide IDP/AV signature version information. (Sec-Pack feature)
- Traffic shaping is now available to Basic Pack (free) organization.
- Algorithm of CPU usage information is improved.
- Gateway rule entries expansion
- limitation expansion for DHCP static entries
- limitation expansion for policy route entries
- limitation expansion for outbound rule(firewall) entries
- limitation expansion for Traffic shaping rules
- Enlarge VLAN/subnet interface entries (NSG200, NSG300)
- limitation expansion for NAT rule (Virtual server & 1:1) entries (NSG200)
- Add "DNS queries failed" and "Server unavailable" to nebula connectivity status in dashboard of device local GUI and system category of event log.
- Add nebula control center and forum hyper link on local GUI.
Nebula Forum Moderator
Sign In to comment.