[Release Note] Nebula Switch 200 Series - Phase 8.2 firmware has been released!
Zyxel Nebula Switch 200 Series
Firmware Version on all models
Zyxel NSW200-28P - V3.00(ABFL.2)C0
New Feature and Enhancements
- *Supports Vendor-ID based VLAN
- *Supports IGMP snooping unknown multicast drop per VLAN
- *Supports MAC address field in IP filtering rule, feature name change from “IP filtering” to “ACL”
- *Supports Access management to control the IP address allowed to access the switch
- Event log enhancement for failure of firmware upgrade
- Added support NETCONF Call Home over TLS on port 4335 (RFC8071)
- When the unknown multicast drop is enabled, unknown multicast to router port will be enabled as well
- Support Management VLAN Control. For security reason, the switch ports can be limited to allow device management VLAN traffic
- Advanced IGMP UI is enhanced and can import channel list for IPTV report
*New features will be able to configure in NCC with new firmware only
- Enable Spanning tree may cause Switch time delay about 2 minutes a day.
- If there exist special character in user credential when using 802.1X authentication, might cause the Switch crash.
- Specific LLDP packets may cause Switch memory leak.
- Configure management VLAN port setting via local WebGUI, management IP address will be lost.
Nebula Forum Moderator
Sign In to comment.