[NEBULA] How to Configure L2TP over IPSec VPN Connection on MAC OS?
After configuring L2TP over IPSec VPN for NSG on NCC, please follow the step below to create VPN profile on MAC OS.
- Go to System Preferences -> Network.
- Click "+" to create a new service, select "VPN" for Interface, "L2TP over IPSec" for VPN Type and give it a name.
- Configure Server Address as your NSG's public IP and your account name.
- Enter "Authentication Settings...", configure Password as your account's password and Shared Secret as your NSG's pre-shared key.
- When everything is done, click Apply and Connect.
- After few minutes when NCC polling information from NSG, you may go to GATEWAY -> Monitor -> VPN connection to see L2TP Login Account.
Sign In to comment.