[NEBULA] how do I configure a VPN network to access from laptop or cell phone?

2»

Comments

• MaTT_T
    MaTT_T Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Mr_DJ said:
    Earth and others

It's all fine enough. And of course, I've made the settings that you show and tried with them before I write here and it still does not work. But now Zyxel support has gained access to the NSG where I have the problem, so we need to see if they find out what's wrong.

And to those who could read this, I do not need more answers here.

Best regards
    \Mr_DJ

Hi Zyxel Team,

I have spent the day for something which should be easy on the NSG50, and when I have read M_DJ trouble, I figure out that Nebula_Chris, you can help me on that same way you did with Mr_DJ !! (I am unable to use the L2TP over IPsec, I have tried the Nebula logon, the RADIUS server, with iOS VPN client, windows VPN client...) nothing is working
    However I want to use the nebula cloud which is looking so powerfull when it works... and it would help my teamates which are asking me to be able again  tomonitor the production line (a flour mill)  from home !! 
  • Zyxel_Chris
    Zyxel_Chris Posts: 653  Zyxel Employee
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Friend Collector First Answer
    Hello @MaTT_T
    Welcome to the community!!
    Sure, I will help.
    First of all, I want to know if your NSG is located behind the NAT server and your firmware status is up to date? (At Gateway>Security gateway)

Chris
  • Zyxel_Chris
    edited October 2018
    Dear All,
    This issue has been resolved, after MaTT_T has went through to the support channel. B)
    Chris
  • accurro
    accurro Posts: 29  Freshman Member
    First Anniversary 10 Comments Nebula Gratitude

can you share the full solution please this seems a common issue

• Zyxel_Chris

Hello @accurro

The reason why MaTT_T fail to connect the tunnel is because the incorrect L2TP setting in Windows.

Is your L2TP setting looks like it?

On the other hand, if your NSG is located behind the NAT gateway, then please refer to this post will need to modify the registry setting in Windows then can support this scenario.

If still not work then please help me to screenshot the event log of VPN category.?

Chris

Nebula Tips & Tricks